Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards Almost Done


Isn't she the cutest??? Here's my second Copic Sketch marker coloring image. I just adore Mo's Digital Pencil Too images. This little girl is called Sadie with Apples. Mo's images are mostly digital and are a breeze to work with. I didn't have any trouble with ink bleeding (which was my initial hesitation with using Copics). I think she turned out really cute. I feel really proud of myself, knowing that all of my Thanksgiving cards are almost finished. So far I'm ahead of the game.

This is actually my first attempt at an easel card. It was so easy, I may do lots more of this style in the future. I'm also thinking about trying one more Thanksgiving card style. I'll post my results. Have a great Saturday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kami: Love your blog title and you card. Great coloring too. I just love my COPICS. See you on SOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on SOC but here I get to read your story of the girl. She is absolutely beautiful. I see you have mastered the copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for commenting! @ Lorie I'm usually not good with creating titles for things but I just gave it a shot. @ Dainty Diva Thank you for following my blog. I watched a lot of YouTube tutorials to help me work with the Copics. My fav "instructor" is Suzanne J. Dean. Her instruction in very clear and her videos look very professional. Gotta get one of those cameras. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete