Monday, November 29, 2010

Magnolia-licious "Home Sweet Home" Challenge

Happy Monday Everyone...
Thanks for stopping by!

Hope your weekend was as awesome as mine! We went to see Tangled on Friday morning (Yes, even the boys went!!) And it was soooooo cute. I laughed a whole lot. Saturday, we went to a church in Concord, NC where they were filming a YouTube videomercial for a new Christian initiative for a new 3D movie coming out; Lion of Judah. Can't wait to see the videomercial and movie. No, I DID NOT do any "Black Friday" shopping. I truly dislike the ginormous crowds and jam packed parking lots and the pushing and shoving and all the hype. I'd rather shop online.

Anywho, here's my entry for this week's Magnolia-licious "Home Sweet Home" challenge. Hope you like it....



The challenge was to create an item for home decor using a Magnolia stamp image. I thought this would be great to add to my holiday decor and I'm putting her on the mantel.

Here's the recipe:
  • colored with Copic Sketch markers
  • paper from Me & My Big Ideas; Ellen Snowflake Paper Pad
  • fussy cutting some candy canes from that collection as well
  • Poinsettias from Imaginisce.
  • painted the wood panel block with Forest Green acrylic paint
  • sentiment comes from Amy Rysavy's Holiday Greeting stamp set

Now, all I have to do is dig the tree and other decorations out of our storage unit. ;) Yay! It's finally Christmas time!!!! The MOST wonderful time of the year....


Thanks for stopping by...
See you next time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment