Friday, December 10, 2010

Once Upon A Time

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by...

I want to tell you a story and this is no fairy tale. Once Upon a time in a land not so far away a man and a woman met. The woman was a mess and had been hurt many times. She was afraid to give her heart to anyone ever again. The man was a true prince, but not yet a king. Despite the fact that they were quite different they became great friends. They laughed and spent hours on the phone sharing secrets and even more hours walking by the lake and singing love songs to each other under the moonlight.



When the storms began to rise up they learned to love each other through good times and bad. Learning to forgive each other's shortcoming was a challenge but they learned to do that too. One day the prince asked the woman, "have you ever been in love"? The woman thought about it for a moment, remembering all the times she thought she had experienced real love only to find she had been deceived, hoodwinked, tricked and she replied "No. I don't think I ever have". The prince gently replied, "If I had time, I would take you there". In time they became husband and wife and God blessed them with two handsome and intelligent sons, who are on their way to becoming princes themselves. And they are living happily ever after...

This is my challenge entry to the Michelle Perkett Studio Once Upon A Time challenge. Hope you like it. The digital stamp image is called Soulmates and I just love them. I didn't color them to look exactly like my husband and I but the passion is a perfect match...



Colored with copics...

Have a creative Friday!
See you next time!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kami! I enjoyed your story and your card to go with it is beautiful! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kami this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors! Fantastic story, thank you for sharing! ...and thank you for joining MPS this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful story and beautiful card. This story could make me cry.
    And may you live happier ever after.

    Thanks, for sharing your beautiful story and card with us at Michelle Perkett's Studio.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kami,
    Truly a once upon a time fairy tale story, I loved it! Gorgeous card, love the colors, great coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your story! Isn't it wonderful to find your soulmate. I love your card it is beautiful, that is my favorite image. So glad you joined the MPS challenge this week. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely story! And your card has been colored amazingly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kami, your story is so magical and lovely as well as your gorgeous card! So beautifully colored and embellished with the blue waves and scrolls! What a perfect story to go along with your Soulmates creation! Thank you for joining our "Once Upon a Time" Challenge this week at MPS!

    ReplyDelete