Monday, February 21, 2011

One Little Word - Purpose

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!

Totally by accident, I ran across this year long scrapbook project called One Little Word hosted by Ali Edwards, while visiting someone else's blog. It sounded like such a fantastic idea, I decided to embark on this journey of focusing on just one little word for an entire year and discover what this word has to teach me or bring to my life in 2011.

My word for 2011 is purpose.

Here is my cover page and my cover photo.

Part of the January Prompt was to find a quote that includes my one little word, definitions, synonyms and what I invite into my life this year while I am exploring this word in my world. I really love this project. I would encourage everybody to join in. It's a year long experience. You can join at any time this year.
Each month we will be given a simple prompt to follow and some ideas and inspiration to help us become more connected with the word that we chose. I'll share more with you soon.

Thanks for stopping by...Peace & Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment