Friday, November 5, 2010

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!!
....Okay, so you know the rest of the words to the song, right?? It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! Well, the stores are certainly stocking up on everything with a CHRISTmas theme. And when I stepped outside this morning, I started to feel the cold nip of "Old Man Winter". He's just around the corner. So get those coats out of storage...LOL...This is my absolute favorite time of year. Spending time visiting family and friends, buying gifts, wrapping gifts, baking, crafting and MAKING CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! I absolutely love every moment of it. So I thought I'd give you a little view of the Christmas Cards I made last year before I make the NEW ones for 2010. Woo hoo! Enjoy... And don't forget...


Follow me on this site and you could be the WINNER OF 10 HANDMADE CARDS. These normally sell for $15 but I'm having a 100 blog followers BLOG CANDY SPECIAL...AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER COULD BE Y.O.U.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...SEE YOU NEXT TIME

1 comment: