Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweet Christmas Wishes

Happy Saturday!
And Thanks for stopping by...


We just took the boys to see the animated film MegaMind and it was terrific! It had a great message and lots of humor. I love spending time with my sweet husband and our sons on Saturday. Since the boys did such a great job on their report cards we also made a trip to the bookstore (which they love). So Origami and Teacher From the Black Lagoon were on the book menu for today. I didn't get a book this time, but I did stop by Starbucks for a Peppermint Frappacino...yummy!

I couldn't wait to get to a place where I could take a little reprieve and update the blog so you can see what I've been up to in the wonderful world of card making and crafting. So here it is...

A Sweet Christmas Wish...


This is another Mo's Digital Pencil digital stamp creation and I think she is a cutie pie. She's called Candy Cane Fairy (I think). I colored her with copics (of course) and added Frosted Lace stickles to her skirt details and her fairy wings. Check out her hair. I'm really trying to perfect the lights and shading when it comes to hair, skin and clothes. I'm practicing and will probably take an online class very soon. I'll let you know how that all turns out...LOL

Here's a close up of her...


I have lots more; actually about 10, more Christmas card creations coming soon. I truly over do it when it comes to Christmas. I just can't help myself. It's my favorite time of year. I'll keep you posted so you can check them all out.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you get to spend some quality time with the ones you love today.
See you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment